Today we went for a playdate in MA at Boat Camp. It was in my favorite town in MA, Newburyport. Seriously, if I could pick any town to live in it would totally be Newburyport. It was a touch tank place with creatures that neither Brady and I would touch. Oh well, at least we looked. We got to make painted fish t-shirts and play in the water table. There was a fish tank with a crazy crab in it that Brady thoroughly enjoyed. This kid really needs a fish tank.
Checking out the boats after we were done.
This morning I had an OB appointment and Jim was golfing so he wasn't there to take care of Brady. Brady sat perfectly still on the chair the whole appointment and didn't get down. When we were leaving the room after it was over I said to him he could pick a sticker at the check out. The Dr. said he was so good he should get 12 stickers. Brady listened to this and picked a sheet of stickers. I was handing them to him one at a time while I was making my next 2 appointments and when I looked down he had put them on his bare skin wrapping around to his back. What a goofball. These pictures were taken hours after he put them on his belly and they were still there. We lost a few during the day, but most hung on. If you were to look at his belly right now, which I don't recommend because he is sleeping and I will cut you if you wake him up, you would see those stickers are still on his belly. Whatever survived the tubby is still on there. Hopefully they come off in the night so we aren't wearing these stickers for days.
Showing off his fish t-shirt he made.









No comments:
Post a Comment