On Friday Brady was talking about big boy undies and wanting to use the potty. I didn't want to discourage it, but after our go at training in May I wasn't at all interested in it. At bedtime I showed him a pair of his undies and of course he insisted on wearing them. But the problem was he was already dressed for bed. He ended up sleeping the whole night with them on like this: over his pajama pants. Yep, my kid is weird. Just call him Captain Underpants. I didn't have my camera upstairs at bedtime so when he woke up on Saturday morning I went in there with the camera.
Haha!! That's Woody on his bum.
Laying on his big boy bed. I made the final decision to go with the navy duvet. His dresser should be here one day this week and then I will really get going on his room. But for now he likes to lay on it and read.
He spotted a box of Dora bandaids in the closet and insisted he have one. I told him you only get bandaids when you have a boo boo. He immediately pointed here to his arm and told me he had a boo boo. I asked him 3 different times where his boo boo was and each time he pointed to the same spot. Smart kid. I put one on there thinking it wouldn't make it through the hour but ended up taking it off today(Sunday) when it came loose in the ocean.
Proudly showing me his Dora bandaid which goes well with the Buzz undies.





No comments:
Post a Comment