The front of the fish:
The back have shiny jewels so we can practice counting them. Apparently I can't count, I had 10 fish yet put 11 jewels on the one fish. Oops, looks like Brady and I will be working together on our counting.
He was an old pro in no time. I originally made his fishing rod with a 4ft. long dowel and the string was made for my height. Not sure what on earth I was thinking, so I quickly shortened the string and attached it to a spoon. It worked way better that way.
So excited to have caught 2 at one time.
He started swinging his fishing rod around and it got stuck to the dishwasher and then the fridge. Haha!!
Then like any good fisherman he filled up his bucket and headed out. He ended up carrying that bucket around for a while. Then after that he took his fish for a walk, he attached 2 to the magnet and pulled them around the house. Note to self, felt being drug across my carpet= dog hair city. Ewwww. But who cares, it kept him entertained throughout the entire day and that's a good thing.
He was nice enough to share his fish with Zoe. She was more interested in sleeping.
And of course a video of him in action. If my memory card didn't end up being full and shutting off you would have seen him catch 4 at the end and freak out with excitement. Oh well, just take my word for it.
















1 comment:
that is so cute! I'll have to save that one for when my son is older :)
Post a Comment