Friday, August 13, 2010

Thisguy

After finishing up our week's Y activities I offered him a few things and he chose watercolor painting.
10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-36.jpg10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-38.jpg10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-41.jpg10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-42.jpg10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-43.jpg10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-44.jpg

A few funny stories:

Last night after we read books we were sitting in the dark snuggling.
Me:  What do you want to do tomorrow?
Him: Baseball game
Me:  OK we can play baseball
Him:  No, watch baseball game.  White Sox.
He is a boy after his father's heart.

We were talking in the car yesterday about going on vacation.
Me:  What should we bring to vacation?
Him: Trains, put them in Mommy's bag.
Me:  OK, sure what else?
Him: Cara and Miles
Me:  They can't come buddy, they have to stay at their house with baby Gavin.  What else?
Him:  Ice cream and cookies.
A boy after his mother's heart.

It no secret that I don't like stuffed animals.  Mostly because they dogs screw with them, trying to bite them, rubbing themselves on them, etc.  Its just not worth it.  Brady got this Dr. Suess guy for his birthday and just re-discovered him in his toy box.  While I was out shopping last night, Jim said he was carrying him around everywhere, he brough him out to dinner, and into AC Moore.  Well today I had to change Brady's poop diaper and he told me Thisguy (the animal's name apparently) pooped too and needs a diaper.  I found a tiny diaper sample I got from Babies R Us and put it on there.  He told me that Thisguy needed to get a chocolate for pooping.  Yeah buddy, it doesn't work that way.  So now Thisguy is sporting a diaper and being pushed around in the stroller as I type and apparently requesting juice boxes.  I am not sure if Thisguy is a good example for Brady to hang around with.  Here he is snuggling with Thisguy watching Cars.
10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-58.jpg
10-08-13-bradyyuckthisguy-53.jpg

No comments: