Sunday, August 15, 2010

Vacation Day 1

We arrived in paradise yesterday.  I freaking love the beach!  I am a really good beach vacationer, I wish there was a career in this field because I would make a killing.  We left later in the day to avoid traffic so we got in late, settled in, and went to bed to get ready for a full day spent on the beach.

Before we left Brady enjoyed a personally picked donut complete with a shit-ton of sprinkles.  I also received my birthday banner early so it didn't have to be hauled down here.  It was so cute and I must say the boys did a great job.  I was sent out of the house the other night so they could work on something and this was the something.  Jim asked me to leave for 2 hours so I planned a long list of chores.  He sent me an email about 40 minutes later saying they were done, apparently someone has a short attention span.  Yeah, no shit!!  Anyway, good work boys I love it!!

10-08-15-brady-19.jpg10-08-15-brady-22.jpg

This beach we go to is AMAZING for familes.  The tidal pools go out forever.  Brady and I walked out what seemed like 82 miles and we were both wiped out when we got back to our chairs.  Later in the day Jim was able to get him back out there to look for hermit crabs.  They had their new net that I searched Southern NH for and it paid off.  They had a bucket full!! 
10-08-15-brady-5.jpg

Using our beach cart as a chair, at least he is resourceful.  Tomorrow we will bring him a chair.
10-08-15-brady-11.jpg

What started out looking like naptime turned into.......
10-08-15-brady-12.jpg

Yoga class.
10-08-15-brady-15.jpg

He's got killer moves.
10-08-15-brady-16.jpg

After naps, dinner, and ice cream we were back to the beach.  This time we went to the ocean beach which is very short and very rough.  The weather is lightyears different than last summer.  We nearly melted all week last year(it was hell) and tonight we were chilly(it was delightful).  Some of us complained a lot about how cold we were and how we need to go tomorrow to buy sweats and socks.  I will give you one guess who it was complaining..... his name rhymes with shim.
10-08-15-brady-25.jpg

10-08-15-brady-32.jpg

10-08-15-brady-34.jpg

10-08-15-brady-38.jpg

10-08-15-brady-41.jpg

10-08-15-brady-43.jpg

10-08-15-brady-44.jpg

10-08-15-brady-45.jpg

10-08-15-brady-60.jpg10-08-15-brady-63.jpg10-08-15-brady-56.jpg

He loves trying to steal my glasses.  I think he looks like the little kid from Jerry McGuire who says "the human head weighs 8 lbs.."
10-08-15-brady-67.jpg

And the last 3 pictures were some fun action which makes your picture looks aged, I think it was called yesteryear.  I thought it looked neat.  And I swear, even though his face looks like he is seeing his life flash before his eyes, he loved being thrown in the air.
10-08-15-brady-73.jpg10-08-15-brady-70.jpg

10-08-15-brady-71.jpg

No comments: