This weekend while we were at the beach I found another rock to make another creature with. This time I saw this one in FamilyFun magazine (love this magazine!). This morning he painted his turtle and tonight he put the eyes on. I had to assemble it while he slept since I used liquid nails to glue the legs on and that's some seriously adhesive glue, I didn't want him near it. Side note: my solution for anything that's broken it to liquid nails it. I love that shit.
Today I needed to go to the grocery store and Brady now knows even when we drive by that they give out cookies there. So he gets in that racecar up front and I go about my shopping. We get done and to the car and he climbs out and he looks like a chocolate cookie exploded in his face. Can you see it in this picture? Click on the picture to see it larger. I can't believe he went through the whole store like this and talked to people. He told the woman at the check out bagging section about Mickey Mouse and a motorcycle. It was all over his face, under his finger nails, on his shirt, and later I found a chuck on the butt of his shorts. WTF?!? Did he eat any of it?
Silly boy trying on felt hats at Michael's while I wasn't paying attention:
We also made handprint strawberries: (idea found here)
So everytime we are at Michael's he looks longingly at these rubber animal tubes. I always say no but today I had a 50% off coupon and felt nice so I bought him a pack of dinosaurs. It made him so happy so it was worth the $3.50. He took them to dinner tonight and on the way there he was talking about upcoming dinner. He asked me if the dinosaurs would want his dinner. I told him to "ask them, how would I know!" So ask them he did, and it was the funniest conversation I have heard in a long time.
Brady: Ask them, dinosaur do you want grilled cheese, french fries, ketchup?
Pause
Brady: Yes!
There were 14 dinosaurs in the pack and I am pretty sure he asked each one. Some said no by the way. But he was so cute and funny looking them in the tiny little face while asking them. Here he is playing with them at dinner, he loves walking them along the "street." I eventually drew stop signs with different words on them, stop go, watch out, and when his dinosaur would get to that sign he would scream out what it said. It was cute and funny but I am sure the other diners didn't care to hear him screaming out the words.
He told me this guy was doing piggy rides. I am assuming he means piggy back rides, but how the hell does he know what they are?
And a few more funny stories: tonight while we were putting the eyes on the turtle he covered his face and told me "Brady's shy."
Once we got home from dinner he told me "dinosaurs home safe and sound." I asked him how the hell he knew that phrase and he told me Bot says so (Team Umizoomi)
When we got to the dollar store today he said "we are at the 2nd store" which in fact it was the 2nd store. I didn't know he knew that concept of first, second, etc.
We read Go Dog Go for the first time today. There is a part in the book where a girl and boy dog meet. She asks him if he likes her hat, he says, no, they both say goodbye. It happens a few times throughout the book. A little while later I was in the kitchen and I head him "reading". "You like my hat? No. Byebye, byebye." What a smart boy!!
He is like a for real person now. My mom calls him a human sponge, but I just can't understand how he hasn't said anything really bad like the F word, which I am sure has slipped out within ear shot at some point. I am sure my days are numbered.












No comments:
Post a Comment