


And of course we checked out the nearby beach.


One of my favorite parts of our week at the cape last year was the concert on the beach so we made sure we didn't miss it this year. The weather was pretty sketchy and we weren't sure the rain would stay away but luckily it did. It was a reggae band that played songs we could recognize, which was good.
Someone was ready to head home for bed.
On Tuesday we headed to the beach again, even though the weather sucked. We got sprinkled on a few times and I am pretty sure we never saw the sun, but that didn't stop us. It was low tide when we got there so the boys walked out to the water, which is forever away from the chairs. This beach is seriously awesome for the tides. When its low tide you have so much land to walk and explore. And even when its high tide its calm and shallow, perfect!! And now that I have written this, I realize I didn't take a single picture the whole day. Bummer. Oh well, we went to dinner and got ice cream. Pretty much a typical day in paradise.






No comments:
Post a Comment