Today we baked the most delicious and really awesome looking cupcakes if I do say so myself. I saw the RECIPE a while back in Family Fun Magazine and since we were going to meet baby Gavin today they were the perfect celebratory cupcakes to bring. They were easy to make, but kinda time consuming. This kid is turning into quite the cook. I am so glad he likes working in the kitchen with me and he is pretty careful, which I also enjoy.
Love this expression!! It was most likely not even related to making cupcakes but its still funny I caught it on camera.
He was pretty good at licking the bowl clean for a first timer.
So colorful.
Before.....so pretty!!
After...... so yummy!
And the inside view:
Day 2 and the stickers are still going strong. I will also let you know that they survived the tubby yet again tonight. So either Jim isn't the most efficient tubby doer or they stickers are staying on until Christmas.
Who the hell eats a cupcake like this?
And lastly a few funny faces.
I highly highly suggest making these cupcakes!!















No comments:
Post a Comment