I found a really really old camera in the cabinet today and thought it would be the perfect camera for Brady. I originally planned on getting him a kid's camera as a gift from his baby sister to give him in the hospital, but this one might be even better. He loves using mine but I got a new one and don't want him to ever lay a finger on it. So he got a chance to try out "Brady's camera, cheese" tonight and thought it/he was hysterical.
He kept taking pictures of the table so I told him to hold it up high.
Taking pictures of himself.
OK a few others:
Brady in a bucket with the baby.
And lastly, a funny outtake. I take my own belly pictures each week by setting it up on the kitchen table and setting the timer. Brady wanted to see what the beeping sound was and got in the picture. I just thought this was too funny not to share. Sorry if you hate to have to see this, get over it.









2 comments:
You gotta start them early! I think it's great that you got him a camera. I will definitely be getting one for my future children...well when I have kids of course.
Adorable! That's a great idea to give your kids an old camera too.
Post a Comment